Xanthis- A NWN Presistant world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General In game Rules

Go down

General In game Rules Empty General In game Rules

Post  Admin Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Server Rules - the following lists the basic in-game regulations and rules of Xanthis which all players should abide by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. respect others in the game and that means everyone from the DMs to the people you really can't stand.

2. try not to shout unless you have something important to say.(Examples are 1. Your looking to sell something, 2. You are new and need a little assistance, 3. You wish to form a Party, 4. Or if you need DM assistance and no one is Answering the DM Channel.) Now All Shouts are to be one shout only and those who wish to reply must do so in a TELL and never in a shout.

3. This server is for role players as well as hack 'n' slash so try to stay in character. And if you simply cannot get along with each other then just stay away from each other. I don't wan't a bunch of crap about such and such won't RP cause no one is forced to Role Play here. However if your not into Role Play then please respect the ones who are and Do Not Ruin their time by making things Difficult for them.

4. you will not be booted out or banned from the game just for voicing your opinion about the mod, however you can be booted or banned if you slam people or anything that may be offensive to the masses and inappropriate. so use some better judgment.

5. Player vs. Player - Simple rules if you wish to player vs. player you need to keep it in character and both parties must be agreed to the fight. if you Pk on a regular basis and its out of role play and you are doing it against the wishes of the other player then you will be warned and the next offense will get you banned permanently and your player characters will be deleted. so keep it straight or else.

6. Death Logging is strictly forbidden due to the fact its weenie and it causes lag. There are penalties in the game for dying now but they are minimal as compared to what they used to be, so please do as your supposed to do when you die and have no one to resurrect you. If you break this rule and are warned and you break it again you will be banned from the game.

7. Spell Stacking is forbidden Example is Elemental Shield it is known that if you stack over a certain amount of Elemental Shield then you can crash the server and if it is evident that you are doing this you will be warned but if you continue to do so then you will get banned permenantly.

8. Threats against the Server or anyone Playing in it. I have heard people get mad at DMs and start spouting that they will crash the server and that will get you a one way ticket to Bannedville. Also making threats againt other players will not be tolerated (now I am speaking of real life threats not saying your going to hunt their character down and kill them cause they accidently hit you with a spell) But this will also get you a one way ticket to Bannedville.

9. Using Profanity - Ok here is the base of it all. Don't shout out cuss words, Dont speak them in public if your going to offend someone. Just try to have some taste and tact and don't offend anyone. If you do I will warn you once and then it will be boot city. I am an adult and I put a warning in the mod description that this is an adult server and many ideas and concepts that adults talk about are present and if a child cannot handle it then they should not come in. However try to have some sense about it and keep it all in Role Playing format, and respect others.

10. try and have fun that's what were all here for.

The Most Important Rule of All. I come in the game to play just like all of you so please do not pester me with Tells about stuff you can find either here in the Forums or on the Info Boards because I will not answer them. I do not wan't to hear questions about how you can get a monster character or how you can request a special item. Now if you just wish to say hi, Ask a question about something in game such as where to find an item, or need my assistance in an In Game matter such as Laws or the Rules....then its fine to tell me but Please let me Play the game just as you get to.
If you truely have a question of bearing then just send me an e-mail here and I will try to get to answering your questions in as timely a manner as is possible. And do read the forums, you will find key and important information, such as special items, spoilers, and monsters races.
Thanks you,
Dr. Nightwolf

Admin
Admin

https://xanthis.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum